Cassantec is an independent provider of prognostic solutions for industrial asset management. Founded in Zurich, Switzerland in 2007, Cassantec entered the market in 2009 and operates branches in Cleveland, Ohio, U.S. and Berlin, Germany.
We are being promoted by the Swiss government program CTI and collaborate with prominent international research institutes, including Stanford University, RWTH, and EPFL. Our customers include leading companies from - for example - the power, chemical, oil & gas and transportation sectors in the U.S. and Europe.
Cassantec is a strategic partner of Insight Services in Cleveland, Ohio, U.S. and Triple 5, now part of Mistras in Princeton Junction, NJ. U.S.
The latest Press Appearances:
- "Nowadays, it is possible to interpret data to allow foresight into the future condition of the assets"
- "Haben Sie auch eine Idee, die die Industrie 4.0 revolutionieren wird?"
- "Railways and Risk: can prognostics reshape asset management?"
- "Prognosetool sagt Maschinenstatus voraus"
The Prognostics Company
Cassantec is an independent provider of condition-based Prognostic Solutions for industrial asset management, using a unique, protected technology. The Cassantec Prognostic Report enables asset operators to understand when in the future a malfunction is likely to occur.
While the Cassantec Prognostic Report offers the same benefits as established products in the diagnostic segment,
it provides superior value by including an explicit prognostic
horizon and providing an explicit risk profile.
This way the following questions can be addressed:
- When will an asset's condition become critical?
- When will we get a warning, alert, or alarm?
- When will be the best time to fix problems?
- Will we reach the next scheduled maintenance?
- Will other units in the fleet have the same issue?
Why is it sensible to make use of Prognostics?
The key benefits of the Cassantec Prognostic Report are:
- Informed condition-based maintenance planning
- Foresight and minimization of asset downtime
- Improve commercial strategies and reputation
The accuracy of our solution has been confirmed via retrospective analysis – 99% of malfunctions were accurately predicted, with a horizon of up to 5 years! This accuracy even increases over time through machine learning.
Our customers rely on the Cassantec Prognostic Report to help eliminate critical asset-performance and process problems that remain unsolved by traditional data-collection, alarming, and (diagnostic) analysis tools. To render the prognostic results, Cassantec offers an online reporting service on a subscription basis.